In the United States, T-Mobile is one of the top three carriers. With a variety of plans and electronic devices, including cell phones and tablets, the company offers its customers cell phone services. Besides their nationwide 4G LTE network, T-Mobile also has a 5G network, which is by far the biggest in the country.
Many of T-Mobile’s phone, smartwatch, and tablet deals and special offers are known to be attractive. Customers can receive discounts or even free tablets as part of some of these deals. Terms and conditions often apply, though. Customers are often forced to sign lengthy contracts or add new tablet lines in order to avail of these special offers.
In addition, T-Mobile also offers its Emergency Broadband Benefits, which provide discounted or free internet access to eligible low-income households. With the EBB program, eligible subscribers can also receive tablet data and a free tablet.
How to Get T-Mobile Free Tablet?
Getting a T-Mobile special deal can result in a free tablet or a discount tablet. Through a special offer, a customer can often receive a discounted or free tablet if they sign up for the provider’s services for a long time or add a tablet line to their service package.
Currently, T-Mobile offers two deals on tablets. You can get the following models:
Are you looking for getting Free Tablet Offer By Qlink Wireless? Then, check out it.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite at $0.00 down payment and $0.00 a month for 24 months. The regular full price of the device is $199.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go at $0.00 down payment and $8.29 a month for 24 months. The regular full price of the device is $359.99.
If you cancel your wireless service, the remaining balance of the device becomes due. Qualifying service is also required.
T-Mobile’s EBB Program: Free Tablet 2022
In addition to T-Mobile, EBB is also offered by T-Mobile.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, families, and households in need of internet service may qualify for Emergency Broadband Benefit, a government assistance program by the FCC. T-Mobile is providing internet connectivity to households affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Through its EBB program, which helps government agencies, higher education institutions, and libraries. In any case, the EBB program will end on December 31, 2022, as it is a temporary program.
Also Read| How To Get A Free Laptop With Food Stamps
How to Qualify for T-Mobile’s EBB Program
The EBB program at T-Mobile requires that all participants be EBB-eligible in order to take part and get a chance to win a free tablet. The EBB program at T-Mobile can be applied to you if you or a member of your household meets the following criteria:
- Meets the eligibility requirements for the Lifeline program and other government programs, like Medicaid, SNAP, and SSI.
- Living at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Households experienced substantial income losses since February 29, 2020, and the household’s total income was below $99,000 for people filing separately and $198,000 for people filing jointly in 2020.
- The household is receiving a federal Pell Grant.
- Meet the eligibility requirements for a program provided by a participating provider.
Documents Needed for T-Mobile EBB Program
Documents that can prove your identity or eligibility may be required during the application process, including:
- Evidence of eligibility (for example, confirmation of benefits, award letters, approval letters, etc.) for an assistance program.
- A tax return from last year, a current income statement from your employer, unemployment or worker’s compensation statements, etc., that shows your household income is equal to or less than 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Documents proving identity (such as a state ID, driver’s license, SSN, passport, etc.)
- Duplicate addresses and address documentation
- Proof of substantial income loss
- A legal documents proving your age or that you are an emancipated minor.
What Are the Benefits if I Qualify for the T-Mobile EBB Program?
The two main options you will have if you qualify and enroll in the T-Mobile EBB program are:
- If you want high-speed data, you can get a free hotspot on T-Mobile’s network with 10GB. Providing Wi-Fi to existing laptops or tablets on a Franklin T9 hotspot is a great option for households with existing laptops or tablets. DVD quality video streams are usually available (480p).
- On T-Mobile’s network, you can get a free tablet with unlimited data. Households without internet can use this option to:
- Unlimited tablet data
- 20GB of hotspot data on T-Mobile’s network
- A Moxee Tablet or Alcatel Joy Tab 2.
The data prioritization on this plan may temporarily reduce speeds during times of congestion for customers using more than 100 GB each month. HD streaming is available (max. 1080p), otherwise, videos are typically streamed at 480p.
Do T-Mobile Free Tablets have any restrictions?
You may be subject to the following restrictions if you receive a free tablet from T-Mobile as part of a special deal:
- Credit approval is required.
- Deposits are required.
- Qualifying service must be obtained.
- Assistance or upgrades may be required.
- Adding a tablet line may require you to sign a contract.
The following restrictions may apply if you get a free tablet from T-Mobile through its EBB program:
- Only those who are EBB-eligible can get a new tablet (see the eligibility requirements above).
- Tablets will be available depending on their availability.
- The EBB program at T-Mobile will end on December 31, 2021, so this is a limited-time promotional offer.
- State-specific offers may vary.
- T-Mobile’s EBB benefits are only available to one person per household.
- It is a one-time offer and the device is non-transferable.
FAQ about T-Mobile’s free tablets
Does T-Mobile Charge Any Cost for Free Tablets?
Definitely. In order to comply with FCC requirements, all tablet purchases made through an EBB program, no matter where they were purchased, cannot be free of charge. A co-pay is required for services that cost more than $10 and less than $50 due to regulations. Taxes, fees, and other expenses also tend to accompany free T-Mobile tablets provided through a special offer.
When will I get my free T-Mobile tablet?
If you’re available and live in the state, you can apply. The T-Mobile product is typically shipped out in a few days. Depending on where you live, it may take some time for you to receive the device.
Do T-Mobile Free Tablets accept any SIM card?
Similar to their phones, T-Mobile tablets are typically locked, meaning they can only be used with T-Mobile SIM cards. To keep your tablets, hotspots, and wearables connected, go with a 3-in-1 SIM card. A Nano SIM card is included in the kit along with adapters to fit Micro and Standard SIM cards.
Does T-Mobile Tablet Have a Hotspot?
Hotspots are available on all T-Mobile tablets. Furthermore, if you are eligible for the EBB plan, you can get a free tablet, unlimited tablet data, and 20GB of hotspot data on the T-Mobile network.